Seasoned HR Practitioner and Business Consultant With 25+ years experience
BE/Btech : Amravati University
Masters : Tata Institute of Social Science
He has a unique combination of Business Consulting , Auditing, Line HR and P&L management experience across various processes in various industry sectors in different countries
- Experience across the HR spectrum covering Human capital strategy, Organisation Design, HR process improvement, performance management and leadership development
- Worked in HR leadership roles in blue-chip consulting companies including Accenture & Deloitte
Heading regulatory audits across HR domains and preparing remediation plan for non-compliance.
Industrial relations experience in the Tata group, including experience in Health, safety and environment
- Worked with Startups like Origa Leasing, Ecoterra resorts helping them drive creation of both business and people strategies. In addition to that also helped putting in place the people policy framework and technology as well.
- -Set up a learning university for Queensland in Australia. He also played a pivotal role in setting up the learning architecture for foreign students for the University of Wollongong, Australia.
- Has crafted out technical competencies and a learning academy for the Aditya Birla Financial Services Group (ABFSG)
- Built a technical and functional skills catalogue and learning system for ARaymond, a French multinational in Fasteners business, part of automotive component manufacturing industry.
- Worked extensively on understanding and documenting HR and business process architecture for companies such as L&T, UltraTech, Legrand among others.
- Also experienced in Digitation of HR processes with Tatas in India.
Worked across the world in Middle East , Europe , Asia and Australia working with big clients like Rio Tinto , BHP , Telstra, NAB, Alfuttaim in working on HR process improvement , automation , digitization .
- His exposure in design of a learning university catering to employees across all levels and functions.
- Creating a functional and technical competency design and learning architecture for Thermax . Work involved is to create a robust functional and technical skill architecture and then design learning courses including pre and post requisites, certifications, credit management etc. This will also get linked to career possibilities and growth of individuals.
Experience Highlights are not available.
Your profile will be enhanced and best-fit matching becomes effective
when Experience Highlights are properly updated.
It is recommended that you update your Experience Highlights.
Remind Later Update Now