IndusGuru has the following Empanelled Experts for Human Resource & Organisation:
- Behavioural Training
- Change management
- Culture Change
- HR Strategy
- Leadership Development and Coaching
- Learning and Development
- Organisation Design
- Performance management
- Sales Effectiveness Training
- Start-Up Mentoring
- Talent Management
Human Resource Consultants
In the course of the most recent couple of years, the HR scene in India has seen an advancement with more organizations paying special mind to sorted out staffing and workforce arrangements. Having seen the advancing patterns of the business, Indus Guru provides experts in this area with an experience of advising firms in recruitment, management, and retention of their employees.
An HR Consultant addresses various tasks and decisions related to human resource management of a business or organization. They perform two types of roles broadly- as a process or people consultant, and as an expert resource consultant. These functions are vital for any organization that wants to ensure that their activities are performed smoothly and under an expert guidance. While the technical aspects of a firm are taken care of by professionals, efficient management of the human resource of the company is also vital in order for the organization to grow successfully. Different employees come with different expectations from a company and expect a more connected and networked experience. This increases the need for a professional who can cater to these needs of employees and create a favorable working environment for them. Through this, an organization ensures that the pool of human resource talent stays within the firm and does not go elsewhere.
Role of an HR Consultant in an Organization
An HR consultant performs a multitude of functions in an organization. These duties include:
- An HR Consultant measures and advises an organization about the number of employees that they would need for the efficient working of their business. They thus help a firm avoid losses through inadequate or extra employees respectively.
- An HR Consultant also helps in the recruitment process of a firm by hiring the right person for the specific job. They do so by getting the right understanding of the job and knowing the kind of person that the client is looking for.
- They also design and manage compensation programs of the firm for the employees such as salary, stock plans, bonuses, and so on.
- They provide training to employees to help them in their performance.
- They design employee benefit programs by duly assessing the plan’s cost and effectiveness.
Meet HR Consultants at IndusGuru
Seasoned HR Consultant and Practitioner having 25+ years of experience
Our Senior HR consultant has unique cobmination of business consultancy and Line HR management experience accorss various industry sectors.
Seasoned HR and Finance consultant with 32+ years of experience in consumer goods industry
He brings deep experience in Finance, HR, Strategic planning, business development, and product supply across various sectors.
We deliver simple, practical and proven strategies to ensure you have the very best people management support and advice as you grow your business.
Our HR consultancy process includes:
1. Functional and Effective Recruitment
Our HR consultant will help your business enrollment by:
- making or inspecting sets of responsibilities for all business positions
- planning and putting work notices
- directing competitor CV and phone screening
- assisting in interview sessions
- giving expert advice on finalising a job package for the shortlisted candidates
2. Complete Performance Management
Our HR consultant will help set up a successful execution administration framework by:
- making or surveying the employee performance appraisals process to guarantee it is centered around accomplishing business objectives
- building up KPI’s that concentration representatives including least benchmarks for at work execution
- Analysing existing incentives, non-financial perks and acknowledgment plans
3. Custom fitted Training Solutions
Our HR consultant primary objectives for your business includes:
- upgrading staff performance
- developing staff skills
- holding important employees
- enhancing staff/initiative adequacy