PROJECT OPPORTUNITIES: LIVE PROJECTS
Project Objective: To conduct a detailed market study
Project Description: Our client, A Boutique Consulting Firm is working on a market expansion strategy for their end client; India's largest manufacturers of Dope Dyed POY, FDY, BCF, Draw Texturised, Air Texturised, twisted, and packaged dyed polyester filament yarns. The company is uniquely positioned in the marketplace with one of the largest varieties of color offerings in (PFY) yarns. The end client is planning to expand the capacities in all the products segments now and the full capacity is expected to full stream by early FY24. The client would like to conduct a detailed market study with the following objectives: 1. Identify all the possible sectors/segments/micro markets for all our product basket and if there is any segment or application to which we are not supplying, 2. Establish the product quality requirements and customer value proposition for the segments and establish the market size by product group, 3. What is the future growth in each of the product segments and the market leader in each category, 4. What is the total dope dyed yarn produced in india? What is the growth in dope dyed yarns annually. 5. Prioritize the identified segments and develop the attractiveness score keeping in view market size, customer relationship management, range & product development requirements, profitability (EBITDA/MT) & related parameters like inventory holding, returns etc. 6. Establish the purchasing cycles- number of seasons, dependencies, peak and lean months, 7. dentify the current route to market model used by competitors to cater these segments along with the channel margin structure, 8. c. Identify & map the influencers network for each of the product-market segments, 8. Identify agents, dealers & distributors in these segments/micro markets. 9. Analysis of other competing yarns capacities like cotton spun, Viscose , Silk, Modal, Nylon in larger terms like cotton spun Viscose ,Silk ,Modal, Nylon then we can also look for replacements of value added yarns with our yarns when and where ever it is possible
Project Objective: Consultant in the kitchen appliances industry to provide expert inputs on the whole industry
Project Description: Our client, A Large Global Consulting Firm is working on a growth/ market expansion strategy for their end client; a kitchen appliances manufacturer in India. As part of the program, our client would like to engage with strategy and marketing consultants who can provide expert inputs on industry construct, growing segments, market size, and opportunities in the kitchen appliance segment. Our client would like to seek inputs on the following points: 1. Strategy for channel interaction ( approach to retail stores), 2. modern trade ( business model of stores like reliance retail/ big bazaar etc), 3. distributor/ dealer/wholesaler network ( margins), 4. consumer marketing channels, etc.
Project Objective: To guide with Expert inputs to the consulting firm
Project Description: Looking for Shaft Maintenance/ Management experts in Mining
Project Objective: Indirect cost optimization Experts
Project Description: Our client, A large global consulting company is pitching for an Indirect cost optimization program for one of the largest auto OEMs in India. As part of the program, the client would like to engage with subject matter experts with experience in indirect cost optimization in 1. Logistics, 2. MRO categories (maintenance, repair, and operations), 3. Power & Fuel Category
Project Objective: To provide inputs on ESG roadmap development for scrap based steel production
Project Description: The client is working with a large Metals and Mining Conglomerate and are looking to develop scrap based steel production in an environmentally sustainable way
Project Objective: To help review client SOPs, Past incidents etc
Project Description: Looking for Chemical Manufacturing Expert who can help to review client SOPs, past incidents, etc and help the consulting firm define/strengthen existing technical assessments for workmen in the areas of safety, maintenance, operations etc
Project Objective: Client is looking for a HR head to handle all HR operations of the organizaiton. They are a small 200+ organisation in the Professional Services company.
Project Description: HR expert needed to liasion with the CFO to take responsibility for all the HR operations end-to-end for an interim period to streamline the processes and policies.
Project Objective: To enable the business to make the right strategic and commercially savvy evidence-based decisions as a Consumer Insights specialist
Project Description: Our client is a global leader in Wine and Spirits with one of the most comprehensive portfolios of the industry with 240 premium brands available in over 160 countries. Our client is augmenting the analytics team and hence would like to engage with a consultant who can head the marketing analytics division. The Head of Marketing Analytics will be instrumental in shaping and realizing a transformation agenda that impacts both the Marketing and Commercial organizations. The role will help the client navigate and act upon - the key consumer, shopper, customer, channel, technological and competitive shifts taking place in the increasingly diverse environment in which our client operates. Not only will the Head of Marketing Analytics ensure that the client is at the forefront of understanding these key drivers and influences within the market, but he/she will be instrumental in developing potential solutions for the client to pursue, across Commercial, Marketing and Innovation, in response to these shifts.
Following are the roles and responsibilities:
1. Define and articulate opportunities to deliver future category growth, customer value, and sustainable competitive advantage in the context of rapidly changing business environment.
2. Joining the dots with data and analytics and deliver specific pieces of understanding often in partnership with Consumer Insights, that advance the client's thought leadership in customer value creation.
3. Deliver Best-in-Class Frameworks & Tools - Develop and embed through the global Consumer Insights organization, best in class frameworks and tools related to consumer and shopper insights that can be applied to create sustainable competitive advantage for the client across their existing and emerging channels.
4. Develop a deep understanding of consumers, trade and markets in India across categories, and be the consumer insights and knowledge champion
5. Define the data needs with input from stakeholders and then work closely with the brand teams as well as with the suppliers on ensuring high quality deliverables, reporting and analysis
6. Display strong focus and involvement in understanding business and brand objectives and working with brand teams to develop and manage learning plans to best meet them
7. Provide data to prepare and support brand plans made annually, and to evaluate the effectiveness of the market intervention strategies
8. Identify areas for research and manage all market research initiatives, both qualitative and quantitative keeping in mind time and budget
9. Identify suitable research agencies, oversee the research activities, collate field data, define logical cuts and check the sanity of the information provided
10. Develop questionnaires, analyze and interpret data collected, develop presentations and make recommendations based on findings of the research
11. Contribute to the development and application of Best Practices for Consumer and Market Insights within the client's organisation.
12. Develop strong relationships with global and regional external research suppliers to ensure superior service and quality
13. Conduct regular market research activities to gauge the pulse of the industry and be up to date with latest trends in consumer preferences and competitor strategy
14. Conduct regular market assessment exercises to represent market data/activities (own product v/s the competitor)
15. Undertake strategic research activities for spotting global and macro-economic trends in spirits industry. Provide strategic feedback like competitor movement, emerging trends, changing consumer preferences to the respective brand head based on market analysis
16. Provide deep-dive assessments of market-focused topics as needed to support internal brands
17. Provide high priority industry impact assessments in collaboration with key business unit leaders
18. Develop ‘knowledge’ modules on a regular basis based upon research done on a brand/ segment/ category
Project Objective: To advise on the latest digital interventions in the tea and coffee procurement and supply chain
Project Description: Expert with experience in Tea coffee and done agri commodity procurement in India/globally to advise on the digital interventions
Project Objective: Cloud architect with experience in shared services operations and infra support for an expanding large organization
Project Description: Our client, a large Indian conglomerate's corporate office is looking for a Cloud Architect plus IT Infrastructure Manager who can lead building and implementing cloud and IaaS requirements. The client is expanding and needs to ensure connectivity among the business units across departments and locations. The onboarded expert will be expected to ensure infra connectivity, security and privacy, and manage overall private and hybrid cloud setup.
Project Objective: Solution architect with experience in formulating systems design and implementing new technologies for expanding infra in a large organization
Project Description: Our client, a large Indian conglomerate's corporate office is looking for a Solutions Architect who can lead building and implementing tech expansion systems for extended infra across locations. The client is looking for experience in strategizing the tech expansion and knowledge on new technologies which can be then implemented for the client.
Project Objective: Network Manager with experience in managing large scale server systems and business connectivity
Project Description: Our client, a large Indian conglomerate's corporate office is looking for a Network Manager who can lead building and implementing a business connectivity network system for extended infra across locations. The client is looking for experience in managing the network team as well as any other stakeholders involved in setting up the entire system, such as suppliers and service providers.
Project Objective: To understand the latest equipment available to create best in class R&D facilities
Project Description: Our client is working with an integrated metal and mining player who wants to set up R&D infrastructure within their aluminium business. In this regard, they want to understand the latest equipment available to create best in class R&D facilities for developing Metallographic sample testing of alloys and Preparation and characterization of materials (process innovation, recovery enhancement etc.)
looking for R&D experts who understand the lab infrastructure setup (equipment, etc.) required for:
-Developing metallographic sample testing of alloys (cutting, polishing, etc.)
- Preparation and characterization of materials (process innovation, recovery enhancement etc.)
Project Objective: To Manage Network Participant Lifecycle from Acquisition to Adoption and Operation
Project Description: Our client, a Large Global Consulting Firm is working on an Open Network for Digital Commerce (ONDC) project for a Ministry in India. ONDC is an open and interoperable digital commerce network which will allow all the buyers and sellers on the network to transact with each other irrespective of the platform they are using. As a decentralised network, the success of ONDC is contingent upon the participation and adoption of as many network participants (eCommerce platforms) as possible. The activities will be as follows: 1. Sourcing of network participants for ONDC, 2. Develop customized value propositions, benefits mapping and engagement models for various network participants, 3. Support in the development of various business processes related to network operations, .4. Engage and partner with Network participants across the ONDC adoption lifecycle to ensure smooth adoption, 5.Preparation of Dashboards and Toolkits to support onboarding of Network Participants
Project Objective: Client needs a technical expert to set up a factory for Lithium Iron battery manufacturing
Project Description: Technical expert who has in depth knowledge of lithium iron battery manufacturing process. The client expects from the consultant to have specific knowledge in this industry and processes involved in manufacturing these batteries to cover the technical elements
Project Objective: To Assist the client in end to end architecture
Project Description: Subject Matter expert needed for end to end architecture in Telecom Vertical B2B Business. Need someone who can understands solutions architecture
Duration 4 to 6 weeks
Project Objective: To Streamline the Organisation Structure of their Procurement team
Project Description: The Company is growing at a fast pace and wants to align its Central function of Procurement to this fast growth, hence they are looking to realign and streamline the Organisation structure within the Procurement Function and benchmark to the Industry best practices. Consultant to Map the As-Is and come up with recommendations on the Organisation Structure
The Consultant is required to :
a. Map the As-Is Structure,
b. Assess the Full Time Equivalent manpower required at different levels considering :
· Standard Operating Procedure,
· Delegation of Authority,
· Industry benchmark productivity norms and turn-around times, and
c. Come up with recommendations on the Organisation Structure.
Team Size 75
Project Objective: Client needs an expert to help evaluate a make or buy decision for their specialty components business
Project Description: Expert is needed in the supply chain area to help evaluate and strategise if the client should take a decision of make or buy for their specialty component business, currently sourced from third parties. If yes, then what investments will be needed considering volumes, types of machines, and end to end decision for the client to set up the business.
Expert should be able to create the data in a deck to present to stakeholders with data analysis experience.
Project Objective: Looking for experts who can advise the consulting firm periodically over 3-6 months and work on ground with the end client
Project Description: Deep expertise in management, best practices and quality procedures including:
Oil and gas processing (preferably both onshore and offshore) – in presence of polymer injection
Asset integrity – Pipelines and storage tanks (inspection, testing, maintenance, corrosion reduction, intelligent pigging)
Well pad/ platform equipment management
Produced water, chemical and waste management (water softening, dosage optimization, etc.)
Demonstrated expertise in identifying and implementing debottlenecking opportunities, reducing forced outages/ unplanned breakdowns etc.
Demonstrated results in improving important KPIs in surface operations (e.g. yield, availability, leakages, productivity etc.)
Expertise in assessing capability of key processes, monitoring in-process quality and HSE standards
Project Objective: Strategy consultant with experience in market entry strategy, client management and team management
Project Description: Our client, a boutique consulting firm is working with their end client in the pharma sector. The end client is expanding their business and is venturing into new markets. The client wants to onboard a principal strategist who can anchor a team of consultants and lead the market entry projects.
Project Objective: Consultant with strong understanding of Regulatory Affairs
Project Description: Our client, the Indian subsidiary of one of the largest AlcoBev companies in the world is undertaking key initiatives to have a strong regulatory affairs department. Our client is augmenting its team and hence would like to engage with a senior executive level leader with expertise around all functions in regulatory affairs both at the center as well as the state level. The role involves building strong functions around regulatory affairs, driving compliance, regulator reporting, stakeholder engagements, strategizing various stakeholder initiatives and decisions, etc
Project Objective: R&D experts required for a Value Engineering based cost reduction program
Project Description: Our client, A Large Global Consulting Firm is engaging with their end client, a Commercial Vehicle OEM on Value Engineering based cost reduction program. our client is looking for R&D experts in the following modules: 1. Automotive Diesel Engines, 2. Exhaust systems, 3. Panelling and Upholstery
4. Suspensions and axles, 5. Body, 6. Frame and Chassis, 7. Steering, 8. Air conditioning, 9. Auto electrical
Project Objective: Consultant with experience in Yield improvement and Changeover time reduction in Optical Fibre Manufacturing
Project Description: Our client, a large global consulting firm is working on a cost reduction program for their end client, an Optical Fibre Manufacturing company based out of Maharashtra. The client wants to engage with an advisor who can help in Yield improvement and Changeover time reduction in Optical Fibre Manufacturing.
Project Objective: Clients is looking for Change Management experts with 3 to 8 years of experience
Project Description: Expert needs to have worked with program implementations with experience on program planning, , communication planning, stakeholder management working across geographies.
A change manager needs to play a role with the client for the success of organisational change such as changes to business processes, technologies, organisational structure, job roles and systems. Prepare the organisation for change to realise maximum benefits & ROI and to mitigate any negative impacts to both internal staff and external customers. They are expected to implement change management strategies to ensure a faster rate of adoption and minimising resistance to change.
Project Objective: Client is looking to evaluate and build a business case for key offerings like video, text+image, multimedia, B2C ad monetization etc. and also wanting to understand agencies like ANI, INS in detail.
Project Description: Client is looking to onboard some experts who know the Indian news agency business inside-out. Expert should have a good sense of pricing in this industry – for the news items that these agencies charge to various newspapers, TV broadcasters, Digital (Websites / Pure plays / Aggregators).
Project Objective: to further diversify the donor base to include high net worth individuals [HNIs] and retail donors
Project Description: The role includes the following:
• Work closely with the COO and senior team to define fundraising strategies, goals, and targets for each year
• Identify and implement various initiatives for expanding donor network amongst prospective HNI and Corporate donors, including mapping, researching, and building connections
• Identify and execute event-based opportunities such as Auctions, Galas, Dinners, Walk events for fundraising and network building with HNIs
• Work closely with the communications team to develop high quality collaterals for HNIs and individual donors
• Support current flagship fundraising event (55 Km Goa Walk), etc.
• Stay abreast of current and new trends for fundraising for the social sector
• Supervise, coach, and mentor junior team members
Expected Duration: 6 to 12 months.
Hours required: 30 to 40 hour per week.
Project Objective: The purpose of the CI Specialist role is to support and co-own the delivery of the IDT Continuous improvement program with the leadership teams in the line. Able to engage effectively and influence front line staff and first or second line leaders, the CI Specialist delivers improvement initiatives as a project manager and coaches the wider CI community (Green Belts) to develop their CI capability.
Project Description: Role:
1. Lead and deliver complex improvement initiatives as a project manager – typically across organizational boundaries and geographies. Pro-actively frame improvement opportunities to close gaps in benchmarks or metrics and generate new demand for CI activities. This will include (Kaizen) workshops, facilitated sessions, and project co-ordination, whilst upholding high quality standards and ensuring compliance with group methods.
2. Establish the Continuous Improvement agenda for a dedicated part of the organization. Proactively guide and support the local leadership teams on this agenda, tailoring the IDT CI deployment approach to deliver the team’s targets. This includes understanding the current situation and future vision, establishing relevant benchmarks/metrics and framing improvement programs to close the gaps. It also includes coaching (team)leaders, CI champions and project managers with simple, practical approaches to deliver CI and other process improvement and cost reduction programs.
3. Coordinate and mentor CI Specialist capability – the Senior CI Specialist will be the mentor for multiple CI Specialists and CI Practitioners, driving competence developing through a master-apprentice construct. This is to be done with the specific aim to deliver the Continuous Improvement plan and business objectives on schedule, delivering clear benefits and improving and embedding the CI skills and competencies of both CI Specialists and CI Practitioners. It is possible that a Senior CI Specialist has CI Specialists reporting to them via a hierarchical line.
4. Build and develop CI capability in the line – actively support building of a network of CI Practitioners across IT (wider community without hierarchical reporting lines). This includes delivering CI training for practitioners, (team)leaders and front-line, with emphasis on developing sustainable capability in the line through a coaching and learning-by-doing approach. As Senior CI Specialist you will be expected to oversee a group/community of CI Practitioners and their associated (certification) projects annually, facilitate teamwork (cross functional project teams) and targeted learning interventions to address specific problems/skills gaps.
Project Objective: Looking for junior consultants with Metals and Mining
Project Description: For an on-going project with a large Indian diversified metals and mining group we are looking for an Associated Consultant type arrangement with profiles who have prior consulting experience along with technical background in Metals and Mining.
Project Objective: Client is looking at HR professional for onbaording for various projects such as HR excellence framework, competency framework, digital capability development etc to work within their team
Project Description: Professional needs to work with the client's HR Team on the below projects:
- HR Excellence Framework, including scoring methodology and recognition framework
- HR Competency Framework (in partnership with Competency Vertical)
- Launch of HR Academy for supporting competency development
- Digital Capability Development
Project Objective: Understand and analyse data to provide insights and develop strategies
Project Description: *Data Scientist:*
Hands-on role to build data science and machine learning models that can solve business problems. Essential skills as follows
• Coding for fetching and processing data - SQL, Hive, Python
• Application of statistics for hypothesis testing and concluding on analysis
• Data visualization, reporting skills & strategization - DS/AI/ML models
• Big data - Hadoop, Spark
Understand and analyse data to provide insights and develop strategies
• Coding for fetching and processing data - SQL, Hive, Python
• Basic to intermediate statistics for hypothesis testing and concluding on analysis
• Data visualization, reporting skills & other common tools like MS Excel, PPT
• Domain experience in fraud/risk would be a plus
Project Objective: Consultants with specializations in Procurement/ Sourcing/ Cost-Reduction/ Supply Chain
Project Description: Our client, A Large Global Consulting Firm, is undertaking multiple transformation programs for clients across the auto and manufacturing industries. It is seeking to augment its delivery team with consultants & Senior Independent Consultants who will be part of the delivery team. Consultants having experience in Procurement, Sourcing, Supply Chain, Cost-Reduction are required for a period of 3-9 months on an immediate basis
Project Objective: Client needs a Manufacturing head for Vaccine manufacturing plant for plant at Bangalore
Project Description: This position will be accountable for overseeing all activities in the company's Drug substance (DS) contract manufacturing network. Will lead cross-functional teams and support the processes and systems to ensure exceptional quality and reliability throughout the external drug substance manufacturing network. This includes developing a CMO strategy, managing the business relationship, ensuring the successful supply of product and achieving operational and business goals. He/She will lead DS product changes, investigations, process improvement and risk mitigations. This position will report to Site Head- Manufacturing.
Project Objective: Consultant with experience in Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain & Finance in the Power Sector
Project Description: Our client, a large global consulting firm is undertaking a project for a leading power transmission and distribution company in India. The client is looking for a Consultant with experience in Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain & Finance in the Power Sector. The end client has completed projects in India, Middle East & Africa and is currently working for an Indian client.
Project Objective: Inputs for the overall market strategy in the FMCG and OTC Segment
Project Description: Looking to empanel experts for inputs on the overall market strategy in the FMCG sector during the pitch and delivery stage
Project Objective: Cost Reduction for Key starting materials for API Manufacturing
Project Description: Expert Inputs on Key Starting material cost reduction both from price and consumption perspective
Project Objective: Learning workshop should cover theory and then support them on a framework which they can use for their planning
Project Description: A leading Pharma major would like to conduct a 1-2 day learning workshop which would cover
2. Support them on a framework which they can use for their planning,
3. Expert who is hands on with channel and tools being used in the market
4..Expert should explain the concepts
Project Objective: Client needs a marketing expert to create a GTM for the B2B business and create distribution channel for the existing business. Also aid in creating new market entry into export market for the products.
Project Description: The expert should be able to expand the marketing base and increase their sales and expand into new markets. Client wants to explore export market. Currently the company has 10 dealerships across India, wants to grow their customer base and increase market share.
Project Objective: Expert to provide inputs during the sales pitch and project delivery
Project Description: The consulting firm is looking to empanel experts across Pharmaceutical Industry to be empaneled with them and support the team during project pitch and project delivery
Project Objective: Executive Coaches to engage in a 1: 1 Coaching relationship with the senior leaders, to help them prepare for and be successful in their new roles
Project Description: The client is the Indian subsidiary of a leading MNC Pharma company. It has recently effected a number of senior-level role changes. 3 senior leaders in the company have been appointed to new or enhanced roles. These include 2 Business Leaders and a Functional leader - all as direct reports to the CEO.
Some of these business leaders will now have their former peers reporting to them. They will also be taking on larger roles, comprising wider business ownership
Hence there is a need for providing them Business Coaching and enablement, to help them be successful in their new roles
The client is looking for experienced and qualified Executive Coaches, with prior Business leadership experience , ideally as the head of a business unit / organisation and / or with a background in Sales / Marketing / Commercial functions
They would like the Executive Coaches to engage in a 1: 1 Coaching relationship with the senior leaders, to help them prepare for and be successful in their new roles
Project Objective: Client wants to build a Brand Architecture and Portfolio strategy for each of the sub brands within their product range
Project Description: Client is a leading textile company which has a range of products. They have an established brand, however they want to build brands for each of the product range and align with their overall brand. And thereafter define the brand marketing and the communication strategy of the same and implement the same which is thus known to their customers.
Project Objective: End to end R&D Transformation with key focus areas being Initiation to Launch timeline reduction and FTR (First time right) improvement.using the tools DOE, QBD, etc.
Project Description: R&D – We are pursuing an opportunity for end to end R&D Transformation with key focus areas being Initiation to Launch timeline reduction and FTR (First time right) improvement. We are looking at people who have experience in Generics R&D space and having implemented/improved FTR using the tools DOE, QBD, etc. Pharma API/Formulations related development understanding is also handy (Both analytical and formulation development including improvement done in the areas of Pivotal BE studies) We will be looking at him/her as SME for the engagement. The involvement might/will vary depending on the skills the person would carry. If the DOE/QBD skills are very strong then we might engage as a lead trainer to run some sessions and handhold teams in projects. If the person is more from development expertise then he will be only for SME for a few days a month.